Date(s) - 07/Apr/2018
8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Join us for a once in a lifetime opportunity to participate in the oldest festival on earth. The Ratha Yatra. This glorious festival is an annual spectacle which takes place in the colorful town of Kota Tinggi, Johor, Malaysia.
Our serene farm Malaya Giri Dham which is located a stone throw away from Kota Tinggi town will accommodate traveling devotees for lunch, followed by the legendary cart festival of Lord Jagannath whose wheels rotates into the sunset amidst the faithful voices and dancing of the enthusiastic worshippers.
It is stated in the scriptures that “If you kindly see these Jagannatha deities riding on these cars and in procession, and as Caitanya Mahaprabhu chanted the Hare Krsna mantra in front of this car, then in your next life you’ll go to the back, back to home, back to Godhead.”
Terms and Conditions :
- Prices: $50 for Adult & $25 for Children 12 and below
(Food and Transportation provided thought the trip)
- Malaysian Visa required for Non-Singaporeans
- First come first serve basis
- Payment must be made 1 week before the festival to confirm seats.
- No refund will be given to those who fail to turn up
Bookings are closed for this event.